Hope you enjoy your stay!

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Retail therapy

Yep that’s the one-go spend money to make yourself feel bettterah and I must say that this was the first time for me this year to purchase??????????????????????????? yep you guessed it fabric…
So I pressed the buttons and a shopping I went..my first stop was that place yes that one the book depository uk-oh dear me I was so controlled I only purchased one book-will show it when I get it…
Still feeling somewhat icky-undecided-confuzzled-and with the desire to spend I zipped of to Nancy’s Notions—oops spent up a bit there-but truly it will be used and some of it is for my March RAK…
Ok what has got me in this mood???????
Well my blasted foot has been playing up again to the point where walking with anything else but joggers/trainers on my feet is very painful..now in this climate that’s just not on..
Anyways’ I’m off to see the specialist tomorrow and see what he has to say-for those who have not been in here long-I had a Mortons Neuroma removed Oct ‘08-truly you have to of had one of these to understand the unbearable pain(truly I’d go thru childbirth again rather that this foot).
So we shall see what he says tomorrow..hmmmm probably send me off for an ultrasound $$$$ , truly $70 to go to Dr and get referral-$120 to see specialist tomorrow..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so spending some on me was my justification to make me feel better…
Cheers Vickie
Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Good therapy I reckon
Take care

Wendyb said...

and you sooooo deserve it Vickie! Pain is not a good thing, especially recurring ones. Nothing like spending up on the stash to make it feel just a teensy bit better! Good luck at the doc tomorrow! Will be thinking of ya!
sugary hugs XX Wendy :O)

Beverly said...

I've had the same foot problem, had surgery last spring. It's a little better but by no means pain free. I'll be interested in what you hear to help you. Best of luck.

Anita said...

All the best at the Doctors girl! I'll sure be thinking of you. Kind regards, Anita.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Best type of therapy as well.....good luck at he doctors.

Joy McD said...

Oh dear, Vickie, that is not much fun - the foot I mean, not the shopping, that is fun :) And much better than spending money on doctors...
Hope it all gets sorted out,
lv,
Joy

simplestitches said...

good luck at the DRs, hope he has some answers...
love retail therapy....just wish I had a bit more $$$$$ for it!
take care
Julz

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Very valid justification, too! Really hope the doc can bring relief. {{hugs}}

Cath Ü said...

Vickie... I hope your foot is feeling better now... only thing you can do is more therapy... I am all for it...

Caths Blog

Cath Ü

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Really, I hate doctor visits...not just because of the $$$, but because I am just impatient! Still, they are necessary, and I so hope you get some relief! Be sure and let us see your purchases! C

FNSI Time again

Well it's time to join Wendy and the others for a bit of stitching. To he honest not sure how much  I will  achieve, as yesterday I had...