Hope you enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Today I did a ME day.

Yep I sure did, all totally 100% for my benefit-oh dear that sounds selfish, but I had so much fun and fell very refreshed for doing so…and have surprised myself that I got so much done considering the horrid horrid weather we have—c’mon send down the rain pweeeeease…

Anyways so I got thinkin after a post last night that I needed to make some more clothes for some kitchen appliances, so up with the birds this morning I was and plans started to happen…

And keeping in line with the tea towel challenge Jenny put out..bugger it we just lost power, thank gawd I have UPS’s connected to puter and modem..lahlahtralala I shall keep typing…and quickly I may just get this post complete.

P1040096

Looky there see the deep fryer now has a new cover and don’t he look sweet next to the wonky block toaster cover (made that awhile ago)..

P1040097

And what is hidden under here????? That wee appliqué is a W-did you guess what it was?..Ok it’s my kitchen scales….

P1040098 Aww don’t they look pwetty, all tucked away where they live.

P1040099

Since I still had some get and go left in me..I made this cover for the microwave too….

Oh I love pie don’t you…

P1040102

And if I want to put the box of bit’s and bob’s on top of the microwave then I can move the cover to look like this..oh yummy pie…

I have another pie set out ready to make-they just look darling…

I am off to jump in the pool man it sure gets hot quick with no air circulating…..

Cheers Vickie

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Anita said...

My...who's been a busy girl then? I love the pie, would it be berry pie perhaps? It looks lovely up against the red and white. Love the blues you've used, and oh I hope that power stops cutting off. Have a great day. Kind regards, Anita.

PS Do you know you've won a Beautiful Blogger Award. Visit me.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have had the perfect me day I think....love all your covers I think I might have to have a go at some of these....

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Way to go, Vickie!!! You deserve that swim in the pool, that's for sure! :-)

Jane said...

Gosh you have been a very busy girlie, super stitching and such great idea's, thanks for the inspiration. Hugs xxx

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Yay for you!! I need to do the same thing here. Every morning when I boil my kettle I think of you and your toaster cover ;)
And yes, bring back the rain! xox

Maggey and Jim said...

OH, yes, I saw these on Jenny's and thought they were so clever.. Good luck in the challenge..
Maggey

Cath Ü said...

WOW you are on a roll woman... you go girl... LOL I still have to finish my apron challenge.. hopefully today.... LOL
Cath Ü

Anonymous said...

Hello Vickie, just something about red and white...love the pie motif.....love all your little covers...hugs lyn...cooler here today so no swims in the artic water for me...LOL.....

Joy McD said...

Hey Vickie! Love your covers!! I really should do some of them too. Love the applique too :) thanks for dropping by my blog a few times and leaving sweet comments! Hope you're having a lovely weekend,
lv,
Joy

FNSI Time again

Well it's time to join Wendy and the others for a bit of stitching. To he honest not sure how much  I will  achieve, as yesterday I had...