Hope you enjoy your stay!

Saturday, 5 September 2009

Friendship Bag Swap

woohoo another item finished….I joined the Friendship Bag Swap over at quiltinggallery

using the tutorial by Rachel Griffith from p.s.I quilt, such a cute bag to make and super easy…

P1030506 [800x600]

Now I’m off to find a wee goody or 2 to pop in side (not a requirement of the swap but I just want too). It’s a secret so I can’t tell you where it’s going too.

Cheers Vickie

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got to make one of these....lol!
hugz
Pam

Anonymous said...

Lovely bag, your swap partner should love it. (I must make one for myself) hugz xxx

Isabella said...

Very nice Vickie, nearly as good as the one you made me. :):):)

Sabine said...

Very nice too! I might make my bag (also in the swap) one of these days too :D

FNSI Time again

Well it's time to join Wendy and the others for a bit of stitching. To he honest not sure how much  I will  achieve, as yesterday I had...