Hope you enjoy your stay!

Monday, 4 November 2013

A4AQAL

Yipeee I have a top..whilst sewing this week to week and sometimes it was month to month as time permitted, I began to dislike all the batik pinks so I introduced a small print pink..so glad I did..

IMG_0547

Yeah to tall Hubby..lol..he is standing on small step. Very happy all the fabric used was from my cupboard and I will use all the leftover pinks and piece a back for it,

Big big thankyou to Michele from Mishka’s Playground for sharing he talent and time with us..Michele has created a PDF booklet out of all the lesson and it is avail for a really great price –just click the word Booklet .

Cheers Vickie

Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Vickie its fantastic and i do love the colour and fabrics you have used,well done on a beautiful finish.xx

Cheryll said...

That's fantastic Vickie... the quilt looks so pretty! And a finish always feels great too! :)

retdairyqueen said...

Just beautiful

Anthea said...

I will leave all the A4A stuff for clever ladies like you Vickie!! Well Done, it looks amazing... my daughter would love all that pink, even the batiks!! x

FNSI Time again

Well it's time to join Wendy and the others for a bit of stitching. To he honest not sure how much  I will  achieve, as yesterday I had...