OOps have been rather hectic round these parts. Forgot I have not posted my finished project..Feb Hearts from Robyn s blog Daisy Quilts..this was so easy to sew and the instructions were easy to understand and follow..
I ended up making mine a tad bigger to use it as a topper for the beautiful chest that I was given recently-that came from the house of My friend who passed away..I am so happy with how it ended up ..and yep I just had to sew buttons-I think I have some kind of obsession with buttons..
Isn’t the chest beautiful it was made by my friends father many many many years ago.
Oh yeah I did do some embroidery on it although it kinda has got lost now with all the messy meandering stitch and the big buttons..
Thank you so much Robyn I really enjoyed this project.
Crappy part of the week , we had to get one of our furry friends put down..CYA is now in kitty-cat heaven having a fun time-we have some awesome memories of her and her funny antics.
Have hurt my knee this week rather painful..placed a bag of ice on it right away..and continued that till I could get to the Drs the next day, the Dr informed me I could keep icing it till the end of that day (48 hrs only)..and then take analgesics x1 by 3x a day..and have a scan in 10 days-as the swelling will of gone down by then.blah such a klutz…
Nope no photo of my knee is going to be inserted here LOL.
Cheers Vickie
Thanks for stopping by.
7 comments:
You really are coping it aint you was your baby a russian Blue ? it's rotten when these things happen.
Hows bub
Love the table runner and it is indeed a lovely chest Your embriodery is lovely too
So sad about your puss Hard to part with our animals
That is not good to hear about your knee or CYA.
But the cover is great! Good work there : o )
*sends you a hug* Sounds like you need one. Your runner is perfect for the lovely chest.
Gorgeous runner Vickie, sad to hear about your cat. Now what were you doing to hurt your knee... not more housework I hope.... LOL
Cath Walker
Love the runner Vickie, it is so sweet with the stitchery on it as well.
I'm sorry about Cya - it is always sad to say goodbye to a pet :(
And your knee?? Hmmm... sit down and stitch dear one, and be careful!!!! Hope it gets better real soon,
lv,
Joy
Wonderful! I heart chests and I thinh the idea of a chest topper is super, and I like green and violet! SUper!!!!
Post a Comment