Do you Love stitcheries ?
Do you Love the freedom to use 1 colour or several ?
Do you love the word FREE?
Yes bingo 3 outta 3 -go check out Cathron Country Designs for her very generous offer of 26 yes 26 free stitcheries in total.
So if stitcheries is your thing then jump on over to Cathron Country Designs.
Cheers Vickie
Thanks for dropping in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FNSI Time again
Well it's time to join Wendy and the others for a bit of stitching. To he honest not sure how much I will achieve, as yesterday I had...
-
Well I woke up this morning and felt like I had been hit by a Kenworth… So it was a day at home for me with my throbbing head –raspy throa...
-
Gee I'm not even sure on the number of people who still use blogs today, now since I have found me again I shall have a look and see. S...
-
Once again Jenny has given me the inspiration to get something done…you see these Well they have been hanging around in my sewing room f...
No comments:
Post a Comment